RationalPlan is a powerful project management application designed to help both project managers and development teams to create consistent project plans, allocate resources and analyze workload, track work progress, estimate projects’ costs and manage budgets. Whether your applications are in the area of construction, engineering, services&consulting, software development or any other business field, Project management application RationalPlan can help you to complete your projects on time and within budget. So, We can say Rational Plan is a software for project.
KEY REASONS FOR USING PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION RATIONALPLAN:
- Easily manage your company’s projects and share resources between them (multi project version)
- Get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, detailed cash-flow screening down to tasks and resources level)
- Brings project’s critical issues to your attention (overallocated resources, critical path with configurable slack from which activities become critical)
- Track project evolution in terms of completion, time and costs
- “What if” scenarios capability is offered via multiple undo/redo levels allows you to make changes and safely get back
- Provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources and manage budgets
- Provides a step by step project guide which walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
- A free project viewer is available (which can also be used as Microsoft Project Viewer)
- This is a software for project, project management planning and Project management application.
Project management application RationalPlan is a great alternative to Microsoft Project with some extra-features like multi project management (only for Multi Project version). It offers you the most important capabilities of a good project management software while being able to operate on various platforms starting with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and all other Java enabled platforms. We’ve build RationalPlan with ergonomy in mind: no fussing dialog windows will prompt unless strictly necessary, timescale zoom is a mouse-wheel roll away without having to reach for the dedicated icons (though the icons are also available) or you can shift to a different time frame by simply dragging the “focus area”. A special “zoom focus point marker” was implemented to allow users to zoom without loosing the “interest area” from sight – the marker will fix the time point during the zoom actions. Apart from the well known Gantt Chart view we also provide a separate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) view to help you focus on the very important task of breaking down the project rather than distracting your attention to other issues that would only come up at a later stage.…